3 Months Certificate In Mobile Phone Assembling And Repairs
The cellular phone industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the entire world. The mobile repairing course is one of the most in-demand courses among technical courses. We aim to provide qualified and expert cell phone repair engineers to the repair industry. On completion of this course a student will be able to diagnose & repair any kind of mobile phone software & hardware faults and easily Read mobile phone block & layout Diagrams, diagnose problems and repair it by using proper tips and techniques.
The primary aim of the course is to provide expert technical and vocational hands on training in tablet computer repair. On completion of the course, students will be able to:
- disassemble and assemble different types of tablet computers;
- identify different parts of the tablet;
- use various tools in repairing different kinds of tablet computers;
- understand all kinds of software that you need to unblock and repair tablet pc; and
- be able to set up their own repair service center.
MOBILE PHONE TECHNOLOGY & CODING
- Introduction of Mobile Phone Technology
- Type of Mobile Phone Technology
- Working principal of Mobile Phone
- Feature of Mobile Phone. (Bluetooth,G.P.R.S.,Infrared etc.)
- Removing Software Problem by Codes.
- Unlocking codes for G.S.M.Mobile.
- Unlocking codes for C.D.M.A. Mobile.
- Multimedia Set formatting Codes (For virus removing problems).
- Chinese Mobile Phone, SMART phones Codes, etc
As a result of the growth of network and their vulnerability to external threats, organizations that use integrated network security solutions rely on properly trained professionals with network security certification to maintain and protect the integrity of their networks.
Mobile Phone Repair technicians, anyone who is interested to know more about the fundamentals of smart phone repairs.
This program covers twelve (12) weeks of theory and hands-on training to help students understand and solve challenges associated with mobile phones.
DATE 29TH JULY 2023
TIME: 9:00 AM-2:00 PM (Saturdays ONLY).
GCTU-TESANO AND BRICH HUB