Invitation to a 5-day Training Course In Power Excel
The Professional Development Unit, Ghana Communication Technology University will like to invite interested individuals and organizations to a 5-day training course in Power Excel.
Date: 13th March – 17th March, 2023
Time: 9:00am – 3:00pm each day
Fee: GH¢ Affordable (Fee includes tuition, course material, certification and feeding)
Venue: GCTU- Tesano
Power Excel – Analyzing Data to Make Business Decisions
Power Excel helps to build sophisticated spreadsheets, perform “what-if” analyses, apply functions, manipulate Pivot Tables, present and interpret results.
Participants will be able to:-
- Leverage features of Microsoft Excel to facilitate business decisions
- Develop intelligent worksheets to quickly identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Perform “what-if” analyses for developing budget and project plans
- Summarize and analyze large amounts of data using PivotTables and Excel features
- Automate Excel processes
- Analyzing Data with Functions
- Controlling calculations and nested formulas
- Quantifying variables in a workbook model
- Organizing workbooks and links and consolidating ranges
- Enhancing Excel Usage with Macros
- Recognizing the code behind a Macro
- Troubleshooting and Enhancing Professional Workbooks
Who Should Attend
Business and Technical Professionals, Business Decision Makers, Data Analysts, or any individual who wants to increase their knowledge in intermediate to advanced features in Power Excel.