Invitation To A Three Day Front Desk Competency Training
The Professional Development Unit, Ghana Communication Technology University, is pleased to invite your organization to a three (3) day training in Front Desk Competency. The details of the programme are as follows:
Date: 24th -26th July, 2023
Fee: Affordable (includes; tuition, course materials, feeding and certificate)
Venue: Ghana Communication Technology University, Tesano- Accra
Time: 9:00 am- 4:00 pm
Front desk skills are skill sets used by individuals in an office or customer service setting. They imply an individual’s hard and soft skills relating to communication, technology use or time management. Receptionists, office assistants, hotel desk assistants, or customer service associates are all examples of professionals who use front desk skills to complete their job efficiently
This course exposes the participants to:
- How to develop a personal attitude for excellent service.
- Making the front desk/reception areas a desirable marketing office.
- Contributing to the building of customer service into a culture.
- Acquiring the skills for great human relations management.
- Appreciating the key role of Attitudes.
- Handling telephone communication effectively.
- Handling customer complaints professionally.
- Developing and Reflecting a Love of the Role
- Reception Procedures and Processes
- Procedures for an expected visitor
- Callers without appointments
- Time of day preference
- Appointment time confirmation
- Check-out process at the Front Desk
- Rules of customer relations.
- Manners, Culture and Personal Attitudes.
- Body Language: A vital skill for Front Officers.
- Proper conduct in the work and social environment.
- Understanding basic courtesies.
- Building Self Confidence
- Assertiveness skills
- Basic Courtesies and Proper Social Conducts
- Conversations: The Tactful Tips
- Telephone Handling and Telephone Manners
- Listening and Questioning Skills
- Memory Retention and Attentiveness
- The Psychology of Queuing
- Make Waiting Enjoyable!
- Making Waiting Easier
- Handling Difficult Visitors Successfully
- Corporate Dressing and Grooming
- General Business Outlook
- Dress Code
- Keeping Notes on People – “Contact Management”
- Career Enhancement for Front Desk Personnel
- Categories of career people
- Basic requisites for career growth.
This course is designed for Staff in Public and Private Organizations, Senior/Junior Administrative Staff/Secretaries, Front Desk Clerks, Office Clerks, Staff of Metropolitan, Municipal, and District Assemblies and individuals interested in acquiring invaluable knowledge in front desk operations.
For further enquires, kindly contact CPD on 0556511788/0202698359/0203005663 Email; firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org