Management Information System (MIS) is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills needed to manage and change business processes through information and communications technology (ICT) and information systems. The course focuses on the concepts, methods and practical applications of information systems in the work place
- Define and explain the concepts, theories and practices in the development and use of information systems in the organization.
- Demonstrate an understanding of computing system architectures, operating systems software and interconnection of information resources through networking.
- Analyze problems and determine systems requirement for developing a logical design of an information system.
- Implement an information system in database management system or emerging development environment.
- Develop product that demonstrate a working understanding of the management of information systems functions, integration and project management to ensure project quality.
- Business Information Systems
- Telecommunications Securing IS
- Enterprise Applications
- How Businesses Use Information Systems
- Achieving Competitive Advantage with IS
- Electronic Commerce
- IT Infrastructure Career
- Knowledge Management
- Databases and Information Management
- Building IS
Business Owners, Corporate Executives, IT Managers, Middle Level Managers.
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms are on sale at the Centre for Professional Development, Ghana Technology University College, Tesano.
Tel: 0501579696/ 0202698359 / 030-2200606 / 0302 200615
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org