CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RELATIONS MANAGEMENT
The Centre for Professional Development, Ghana Technology University College invites the general public to a 3 day training in Customer Service and Relations Management.
The training program is scheduled as follows:
Date : 2nd – 4th March, 2020
Venue : Ghana Technology University College, Tesano-Accra
Fee : Affordable ((Fee includes Tuition, Course materials and Certificate)
Time : 9:00am-3:00pm Daily
Duration: Three (3) Days
Customer service and relations management is an approach to manage a company’s interaction with current and potential customers. It uses data analysis about customers’ history with a company to improve business relationships with customers, specifically focusing on customer retention and ultimately driving sales growth .Customer service and relations management is one of the most important components for sustenance and growth of an organization.
It is expected that at the end of the course, participants will:
- Craft and implement customer relationship strategies
- Execute customer profitability analysis and manage customer experience
- Improve Customer Satisfaction through service excellence
- Manage call center operations and develop professional telephone and customer reception skills
- Conduct effective customer profile analysis
- Handle challenging customers calmly and confidently
Participants expected on this training are Front Desk Executives such as; Client Service Personnel, Call Center Executives, Secretaries, Receptionists, Telephonists, Personal Assistants and anybody who wishes to improve his/her interpersonal relationships and work well with others.
To register, kindly contact our offices on the following lines or email us to request for a registration form. Tel: 0302-200606/ 0302-200615/ 0202698359/0244030835